12 May 2010

Another LO from Leanne and some shop news.



Here's the latest LO from Leanne using some LRR products that she purchased from the shop.
I love this adorable LO. How precious is that photo. Leanne shows us here some fabulous ways to use the Babushka and purple polka dot buttons.
Thanks Leanne.

Next up and new to the shop are these Twilight Roses. These are my favourite and I have been making so much stuff with them including hair clips, book marks and of course using them on my scrapbook pages.
As you can see Ive added one of the larger Twilight Roses to my LO along with some LRR paper butterflies.
Twilight Roses come in sets of 3 one large and 2 small.

*********UP DATE.******** IM SORRY BUT THESE VINTAGE GERMAN SCRAPS ARE SOLD OUT. I WILL HAVE MORE TO LIST TOMORROW*****************************
Also new to Lil Red Rocket are these sweet sets of Vintage German Die Cuts.
I have more sets listed in the shop in different designs. They are all embossed around the edges and have the cutest images of children at play.
So the shop is officially re opened with lots new and sweet embellishments to be loaded in the coming week.
Please feel free to pop over HERE and check us out some time soon. TFL.

2 comments:

  1. Oh what gorgeous LO's!!! I can't wait for my yummies to arrive now!!! Off to check out the shop :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovin those layouts, off to check out the goodies now

    ReplyDelete