03 October 2012

I'm late! I'm late....

for my UPDATE!

Helllooooo Everyone...... I know it's not just me.... is it REALLYYY October already?? Now I was supposed to upload LAST Monday but the days are flying past I just can't keep up.... doesn't help with school holidays as well! Hope everyone else is coping!!!

Anyway, being the start of October I thought I would share a layout that I have created for  the October 123 Challenge-

The criteria is quite simple this month - to use Bright Yellow Bus colour, the word MISS, and STRIPS of some kind...

I have used Lil Red Rocket Black & White Twine....

which I have swirled around and then added flowers...
you may even spot a Lil Red Rocket Vintage Girl Circle tag - isn't it cute?

and you will also see as usual a Lil Red Rocket Button too :)

I hope you like and give it a go - Lil Red Rocket is a regular donator to the 123 Challenge Blog - which I really appreciate!

XO Happy Holidays!
Love Charmane


 

1 comment: