03 September 2011

hidey ho Neighbours..

helllllllllooooooooooooooo.... how are you all.. its been so long..but i'm here to share some of my layouts that feature the amazing Lil Red Rocket buttons..and i do say amazing because we all know just how amazing they are right........


so first up is..

"Piece of my Heart"scrapbooking,echo park,august 2011,LRR

Very girly and sweet.. and of course my lrr button just finishes the whole thing off...

see it there.... how cute is that gingham pattern.. sweet......


and then...

"Taste of Spring"
scrapbooking,august 2011,get picky,LRR

ah FINALLY spring is in the air.. boy i HATE winter....


a new addition.. the green spot button.. or that should be green with white spot i suppose..anyho whichever way you think its SO super fun.. just like all Lil Red Rocket buttons..woot woot..


so thats it from me today. sorry i'm alittle late in the week with my post... WHOOPS.. i thought i'd done it the other day..but alas my head was having a breakdown and i didnt.. so sorry..but hope you like these one... happy days......

1 comment: