01 December 2011

See you tonight!!!!

Just a little reminder that The Mini Christmas Sale starts at 7.30 pm Adelaide time tonight. There is a clock up in the top right hand side bar to save any confusion with different time zones. All the sneaks can be viewed on our Facebook page but Im busily designing and whipping up some more new journal tags so I hope Ill get them done in time for tonight's sale.
Each order made tonight will receive a nice little Christmas gift from me to you. A length of our air mail twine and some vintage book paper doilies. Just my way of saying Merry Christmas and thank you to all my wonderful customers for their ongoing support  this year. It really does mean a lot to me.
OK enough of the soppy stuff. I hope you'll join us tonight for our Mini Christmas Sale. Until then, Bye for now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment