15 February 2012

A Challenge or two....

Hi There! Charmane here again!

Today I thought I would share a couple of layouts I have created for Blog Challenges that I am a Creative Team Member for...

I find these Challenges to really get my mojo flowing and to make me think and try different things on my pages...


This first one is for Stuck?! February 1st Sketch - I find sketches the easiest way to make a start on a layout - and having a sketch ensures that the page will be balanced and looking great :)


I have used the cute Lil Red Rocket brown spotty button here...

and also this adorable Lil Red Rocket "sweet" flag - I am loving these cute flags Shell has created!!!



This next one is for White With One for February - and as you can see it's White with Lemon!

So of course....

I had to include one of Shell's Lil Red Rocket Lemon Yellow spotty buttons to the page!

There was one more layout I want to share with you using a couple of Lil Red Rocket embellishments too...


I really love how this layout has turned out, and the Lil Red Rocket embellies were perfect additions to the page!


I have used another cute Lil Red Rocket flag - which I have used as part of my title.... and as you can see I have also used another one of my fave Lil Red Rocket embellies - the red spotty button...

Well.... I hope I have inspired you to use your Lil Red Rocket goodies and maybe even give a Blog Challenge a go too!!!

Thanks for looking!

Love Charmane

1 comment: