22 March 2012

Gone crazy on Lil Red Rrocket!!!

Hi everyone,
Its ebony again back to share some more layouts featuring some cool Lil Red Rocket embellishments! So this isn't a hard post for me to do as lately I have gone crazy using different Lil red rocket goodies!!!! But dont worry I won't bore you and share ALL of them but here are a few....

 I think my favourite button ever are these cute heart buttons!!!! they are so versatile and bright!!!! Just love them!!!
I also LOVE these spotty buttins....a must have in your stash I say!!! They are perfect on every layout! i have used a black spotty one here!!! Great for adding to clusters of embellishments!


I also have found a new addiction!!!! These gorgeous large diecut butterflies!!! This one came in the "retro girls kit" featured in last months sale! I believe Michelle might be stocking them soon!!!!! I love them !!!!!
The cute little checked button was also part of the same kit!!! Cute don't you think!!!
Well until next time, happy scrappin!
Eb xxx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous bright fun pages Eb!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layouts that feature LRR embellies perfectly ....love them Eb! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW these are so much fun...the colours are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL as always Ebony. Love them all xx

    ReplyDelete