23 April 2012

Simple and easy!!!!

Hi again everyone! its Ebony again. I just popped in to show you not only some of my creations but one of my son Will's using Lil Red Rocket embellishments!
What I love about Shell's embellishments is not only that they are so funky and cool but they are so versatile and easy to use!!!!
Recently at "Show us your stuff" challenge site a kids challenge has been started. It's called "Sophie's corner.
Each month your children can enter a layout or project just using a simple criteria!
So my children had a go last month and Will found one of the cool little orange robot buttons in my stash and really wanted to use one!!! So up first is Will's layout! (Will is 8 years old)
He created a layout about his love of drawing! See they are so easy to use even kids can use them!!!!!


Ok next are some layouts I have created....
This one I created for a challenge on "Polly scrap kits"
I LOVE these little vintage like animal butttons!!! So sweet and gentle!!! Perfect for little kids layouts!!!
                                                                  Sorry poor pic!!!

The next is based on an awesome sketch ...the April the 1st sketch at Stuck! sketches!!!
a photo of my kiddies and I.....entitled "Full time mum....payment is pure love"

I LOVE this flower!!!!!! I bought it one of Shell's retro girl kits!!!
Once again, funky and so easy to use!!!!

 Well thanks for popping by, Eb xxx

1 comment: