01 July 2012

Sorry, but we are sold out.

I'm sorry to have to let everyone know that we are now sold out of all medium sized buttons so the sale must come to an early end.
I am totally blown away with the response and would like to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who purchased and sorry to anyone who missed out.
We will host another similar sale in August for all of those of you that missed out and we will have lots of new exciting things on offer so hopefully that is some consolation.
As I mentioned in my last post there will be lots of stuff happening behind the scenes in the lead up to our August release so, I will be closing the shop for a couple of weeks to get things ready.
In the mean time please feel free to check in here to keep up to date with the latest and to see our talented design teams beautiful creations.
Thanks again. Shell xx

No comments:

Post a Comment