03 August 2012

Buttons, Buttons and more buttons.... + a touch of twine!

Hi there everyone....I hope you are all well :)

It's my turn to share some layouts with you today, and all of the layouts I'm sharing feature some lovely LRR buttons and one has some twine!


First up ......


Is a blue checkered button, which I slightly altered.  The shade of blue wasn't quite right to fit in with the rest of my layout, so to tone down the colour a bit, I simply painted the button with some gesso....and walllahhhh, it fits in perfectly & gave it a fab white washed look :)















A better look at the gesso'd button.




Next up is one of the versatile spotty buttons that come in so many colours..... I've used a brown one tucked into my cluster to tone in with the rest of my layout.










Next is a gorgeous large heart button with some grey twine tied in a bow and also tied on to the end of the journaling tag that is tucked in behind my photos.





And one last layout....



Featuring another spotty button....a grey one :)


I don't think I can emphasise just how versatile these spotty buttons are!  They go with ANY style of layout...and I love them <3


Well, that's all from me for now peoples.
Happy scrapping & have a good weekend :)  xx

2 comments:

  1. all so gorgeous Linda!!..esp love the bay of fires layout..it's one of our fave places in Tas :)

    ReplyDelete