17 October 2012

Black, White and pretty butterflies!

Hi everyone! Its Ebony back again to share some layouts I have created featuring some gorgeousness from Lil Red Rocket.

This one is a photo of my daughter and her best friend from kinder. I love their facial expressions! Obviously giggling like little girls do and chatting away happily! I have created this layout using the challenge criteria over at "Scrap the girls" this month.  The Criteria is a recipe.

FLOWERS
TWO DIFFERENT ALPHAS
MORE THAN ONE PHOTO
STAPLES


LOVE this black and white button in the center of my rubon flower! It just adds that special extra something it needed!!!


I have also used another cute button on another challenge layout this month!
This is based on the October 15th sketch at "Stuck!".



                                                                 
                                                                       So adorable!!!

Hope you are all finding some time to enjoy some scrapping this month! See you next time, Eb x





2 comments: