09 June 2010

Take a look at this gorgeousness!


Here's a LO by one of our very own DT members the amazingly talented KIM.
Kim has used a 2 inch 'Story Book Round' on this LO and I think it fits this adorable LO perfectly.
Thanks for sharing it with us Kim.
The shop is shut at the moment but Im hoping to have some more sneaks for you soon and i have my fingers tightly crossed that all the new components I need arrive before 15 June for the shop update but if not I may need to delay it til a little later but Ill let you know when things get closer.

TFL.

3 comments:

  1. Love this layout by one of my fav scrappers!! B-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yet another fantastic page Kim. you are rocking... super..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim always does fine work! I love her layouts!

    (Hey ya, Kim!)

    :)

    ReplyDelete