03 August 2010

Inspiration central.

First up be have this STUNNING page by our very own Leanne.

Above is a large paper clip (can also be used as a book mark) that I made especially for Leanne as a gift a little while back. I think it fits in perfectly with the theme of her page.

And more LRR buttons. This one is a 'Funky Floral'. Gorgeous as always thanks Leanne.

Now on to some customer LOs.............................................................


Here we have 3 fantastic LOs by one of my best customers Amanda.
Amanda has used LRR bottle tops and a LRR fabric flower. Thanks for letting me share your gorgeous LOs here Amanda.
I have another one from Amanda to show but we might save that one for later.
Id love to see what you are creating with your LRR products so if you'd like to share them please feel free to send me an email with a link to your blog so that I can post a link here to your blog for everyone to see.
Now onto shop news. The shop is shut for a little while, just so I can get all the new buttons and products ready for their BIG launch.
I have been receiving new and GORGEOUS fabrics in my letter box each day and I cant wait to show you all the fabulous new buttons we will have for sale soon.
Unfortunately, in order for my new button designs to remain fresh, exclusive and to stay competitive, I am now forced to save previews until the very last minute.
This is torture for me because Im so excited about the new buttons that Im busting to share them with you all. so, I am very sorry.
I will however have some vintage playing cards, flash cards, bottle tops and some really pretty trims and laces to share with you very soon. Hooray!
Oh, and for all you Aussie Etsy customers who find it annoying that all prices are in US dollars, now when you browse on Etsy it will ask you if you are in Australia and if youd like to view every thing in AUD (and this includes postage) so YAY! It takes all the guess work out of the conversion rates. Good Job Etsy! TFL.
Shell x

4 comments:

  1. love that layout of leeannes, thanks for showing my layouts on here, i love using your stuff..although im getting better at stockpiling the gorgeous stuff than actually using it lol
    cant wait to see the new stuff and do another order with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome layouts Amanda.. fantastic.. and i so cant wait for your new and completely gorgeous stock to arrive..and yay about the aussie dollars.. woot woot...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ladies these are all soooo lovely its amazing how different people use similar or the same products!!!!

    ReplyDelete