24 August 2010

Riiibbbbbbit!


Will ya just take a look at this ADORABLE page by KIM. So super cute I just LOVE IT!!!
Here Kim has used one of our new Frog buttons. My new favourite button I think.


Sorry its been so quiet around here I have been busily cutting up fabric and other bits and pieces getting ready to reopen the shop and the other thing that has kept me SUPER busy is, I have been working on our new website. YAY! a website just for Lil' Red Rocket. So exciting but lots of work too.
I also have been working on some wholesale orders for another online shop that I know you are just gonna LOVE. When all is ready Ill be back to tell you more so stay tuned. TFL
Shell x

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous page!!!! Sounds like lots of exciting things happening :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh thats gorgeous!! Do you have more of the froggie buttons Shell? Can I add some to my order??? :)

    ReplyDelete