03 April 2011

OH so CUTE lil Girls

Hellllllllllloooooooooooooooooo!!!!! seems like ages since i called in to say HI.....{{HI}}..lol.. andyho.. Shell is starting the most awesome Lil Red Rocket sale real soon......woohoo... i KNOW right... and for me this is super amazing exciting coz i got sent some stuff.... super yay for me.. and andyho to cut a now apparently long story short...here is my layout.. "Sweet Reflection" i love this photo of my miss Ivy..and knew i just had to do a cutsie girly layout with these SUPER cute girl bottle tops...
Thanks for stopping by..and dont forget that the sale isnt TOO far away now.. personally i cant wait to snap up some super bargains..woot woot..

BYE!!!

6 comments:

  1. I soo love this! Love that fabric edge and gorgeous pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Leanne and that bunting. WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous little button and the trim around your page - awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leanne this layout is so fabulous and I love all those fabrics behind the layout....too gorgeous and thanks for sharing!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super gorgeous Leanne :-) I love the bottle top - perfect for the page :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree it is just beautiful!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete