12 May 2011

Splash and Dive - Chloe

Hello there Lil Red Rocket fans :-) :-) I'm here to share with you a page I created, using one of the famous LRR spotty buttons :-)
 Ah ... the beach!!  A bit too chilly for the beach now sadly enough, but I'm still loving to scrap beach pics :-)

Here's a close up of the sweet little button ...
I love that Shell's buttons already have a foam dot on the back - all ready to peel and stick to your creation.  It's also perfect for sliding decorative pins behind, into the foam -  like I've done here:
Hope your week is going well!!  Happy scrapping :-) :-)

4 comments:

  1. This is super fantastic! I love it all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks awesome Chloe..love it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely layout chloe ;) thats a pretty button you used ;)

    love your embellishment cluster ;)

    tc from mel;)

    ReplyDelete