04 February 2010

Whats it all about?


Ive got lots of new and exciting things happening this year at Lil Red Rocket and so I decided it was time to start a blog so I can share them all with you.
If you would like to become a follower you will automatically go in the draw to win the monthly prize but more about that later.
I would also like to use this blog to display some of the creations made by my fabulous customers so If you have something you've made using Lil Red Rocket embellishments please drop me a line. Id love to share your work here.
I will also be keeping you updated with any new ranges, give aways or sales.
In a effort to find out what you like or would like to see in my store Ill be running some polls with a little random prize winner as an incentive, so I hope you'll join in with that too.
I also plan to share with you some links to my favourite Etsy sellers, just to help spread the love.
OK so to kick things off I will be choosing by random a follower on the forth of next month.
The lucky winner will win a little prize pack consisting of some buttons, some
pom-pom trim and some carnival tickets.
I will take a photo of the prize and post it here very soon and all of my give aways are open to Australian and international people.
Thanks for dropping by. I hope to see you again soon. x


No comments:

Post a Comment