31 May 2010

Two more gorgeous LOs and a SALE!


This first LO is by KIM and is soooo adorable. What a cute photo and beautiful colours and just check out that little chippy owl. OMG how cute is he?
Kim has used a journaling circle and a yellow Lil Leapers button on this LO.
Im almost our of the frog fabric so once the next 3 sets are sold................Thats all folks!
I can get more of this fabric if the demand is there, so if you have any requests for a different design or theme please let me know what you'd like to see in the store and Ill see what I can do.

Next up I just wanted to share this gorgeous LO by a very talented customer and scrappy friend of mine Tracey.
Tracey has used some polka dot , spotty buttons and Archie rounds on this LO.
How AWESOME is this. Love it Tracey.
Thanks for sharing girls.
Onto LRR news.............................Ive decided to keep the store updates to once a month.
I have had a few customers tell me that they are disappointed that they just placed an order and then I added more products to the shop that they wanted to purchase.
So it make it fair for every one and not to mention easier on myself I will now be launching the new products once a month on the 15th.
You may get a sneak peek before hand though just cause I cant help myself.
I have some more bottle tops and some felt embellishments and new button designs coming soon so if all goes to plan you should be able to find them in the store June 15th.
We are also having a sale on all the kits in store. So that's the Vintage and the Mini Inspiration kits.
Some of the fabric flowers are on sale too so this is a great time to stock up on those products.
You can find these sale items in the SALE section of the store.
Keep your eyes pealed when you read your Scrapbook Creations or Scrapbooking Memories magazine for LRR products because to be published very soon you will find some Fabulous LOs from our customers, design team.
TFL.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow!! These are both great!! Love Tracey's work, would love to see more of it :))

    ReplyDelete