10 May 2012

Quick and simple

Hi everyone, it's Chloe here, just sharing some quick and simple pages for my 52 week album.  Is anyone else out there doing a 52 week album this year?  I completed my first one last year and we just love it!  My kids love looking through it, remembering little moments and events :-).  Like the post title suggests, I keep these pages relatively quick and simple - after all, I have to do 52 of them this year!!  LOL

So, here's a couple with some fabulous Lil' Red Rocket goodies on them:


My little girl's first day at prep (using a Scrapbooking Top 50 sketch):

Love the gorgeous BUTTERFLY!!  And the "He said, She says" embellishment ... and, of course, the check button which is the perfect colour to match my daughter's school uniform :-)


Skip a couple of weeks, LOL ... and here's a page about Easter Morning (using a Stuck?! Sketch):


And the perfect button ... a bunny!!!
And a swirly twine flower underneath :-)

That's all from me for now,
Happy Scrapping!!

Chloe
x

1 comment:

  1. Well done to you Chloe...doing your 2nd 52 week album - (I've never done one...lol)...it looks great & the LRR embellishments are just perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete