08 May 2012

Yay! It's my turn!!!



When I saw that I had one of the cutest Fox buttons from Lil Red Rocket in my goodie bag at the Retreat I went on - I KNEW I had to use it... and use it on a layout about Chei's love of the movie Fantastic Mr Fox!


So this layout was BASED around the button, so I used the colours of the button to create my page...


I've had these cute little girly girl buttons, and thought it would be perfect for the Scrap the Girls Challenge for May...


of course I had to use one for each girl....

how adorable are they???


The last layout I want to share is for my May 123 Challenge sample...


As you might notice I am loving using twine & twirling it around the buttons - to create a focus on them!

I hope you've been inspired to get out your buttons and twine - and have a twirl... I mean whirl ;)

See ya next time!

Love Charm xo

No comments:

Post a Comment