15 May 2012

Two to share!

Two pages from me today...

Such a milestone for my eldest and our whole family...our first one to go to school.
I wanted a feminine layout but not too over the top.

 The LRR button was just perfect to make the focus, a centrepiece for the layout and to draw my eye to the photo.


The gorgeous flags at LRR are my fav things to use at the moment, and this one was just right, PRINCESS. My eldest child, eldest daughter off to school. So proud.


My 2nd page is a bit different, but still using a BUTTON as a feature....I do LOVE LRR buttons!!!





I think the button completes the visual triangle and adds something other than stars which I have a few of on the page.

Well that's it from me for today...I'm off to quickly get some paint down and perhaps finish a page before the school run.

Mal
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Love all the fun embellies, Mal! Stunning pages of your girls :-)

    ReplyDelete