19 June 2012

butterflies and squirrels..

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing a layout and card featuring a few yummy LRR items.. first up is this layout of my two lovelies..


I've used the gorgeous die-cut butterfly.... as a mask for the background and sprayed it with 'coffee shop' glimmer mist followed by a yellow mist... I've masked a couple of other creations with this same butterfly and it's still holding up enough to be used again!


I've also used some red and white twine to thread through the button and around the 'adore' flag..


next up is this card...


I've used a very cute squirrel XL button and some grey and white twine through the button..


thanks for stopping by, I have another project to share but waiting for some sun to take photos, so will pop back soon with that one!
Gx

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your layout and your Card gina - sooo cool!!! xo Charm

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these!!!!!!!!!! The butterfly makes an amazing mask!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous work, Gina! Just love your layout & the masking with the butterfly! Gorgeous card too! :)

    ReplyDelete