11 June 2012

Some more shares....

Hi Everyone, Linda here again to share some more of my Lil' Red Rocket layouts with you all :)
As always, I love adding LRR embellishments to my layouts, and find that they are so easy to scrap with & I'm using some kind of LRR goodness on just about every page I create :)))

So I have quite a few layouts to share, but will leave some for next time :)


Crazy silly fun....


This first one I have used a Lil' Red Rocket red spotty button, from the set of 3 red mix buttons & a little 2012 calendar from the Brights mix pack.  Both of these items are so versatile & would go with just about any style of layout.





(I'm not sure if you can see or not, but the month at the top of the red calandar wasn't the month that my photos were taken, and I just had to have a red calendar there...no other colour would have done!  lol.  So I've simply used some whiteout tape to whiteout the month that was there & then handwritten March over that )



Downtown Yackandandah...


This one features this gorgeous cute lil frog button, who is tucked there into my cluster....isn't he just so adorable!? 




These cute lil fella's come in a pack of 3 :)




Beechworth Clydesdales


With an adore LRR flag :)



 A close up of the flag...these little flags are also very versatile - any style of layout tucked into a cluster or even standing alone somewhere on your layout, and they look great!


 
Down by the sea....

 
Featuring an aqua blue spotty button....that went just perfectly there in my cluster! 





Well, that's all from me for now, folks....TFL & I hope you're inspired to get scrapping with some Lil' Red Rocket embellies! :)   Until next time...happy scrappin'.  xx

1 comment:

  1. STUNNINGLY Beautiful as always Linda. I love every single detail xxx

    ReplyDelete