29 June 2012

my sweet beauty...

Hello Everyone!

It's Charmane here again - and I have a layout to share with you that I've only just recently created & never seen before! 

It's very girly & I had the perfect mix of Lil Red Rocket embellies to finish off my page with...


In the close-up below you can see the Small Vintage Girl Tag that I have used - how cute is it?

and I have also used a Medium Red Heart Button - I absolutely adore these and must get my hands on some more of these!!!


and YES there is more! The Red & White Bakers Twine of course!


I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend - and that you have a fabulous school holidays {ours have JUST started here today!}

Love Charmane

3 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous, Charm!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I was right! Gorgeous layout Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable layout!..what a cute photo too :)

    ReplyDelete