14 July 2010

More Yummy creations from Kim and some sneaks.

First up the sneaks. Lots more vintage labels. I have many more sets with different designs available. These really are a steal at $1.60 for 5. I was doing a little bit of esty browsing the other day when i saw just one of the exact same labels I sell listed for $3.00USD I couldn't believe it. So you see mine really are great value.

More vintage tickets sold in a set of 8. Four pink and 4 turquoise. How YUM are those colours together?

More pretty blooms in a spring mix (the perfect match for the new vintage tickets) and..........................
an Autumn/Fall mix sold in sets of 3. Each bloom is full and pretty with a total of 12 layers.
I have some really cute mini Yo yo flowers to list in the shop too but Ill save them for later.



And lastly but by no means least is this Awesme LO by KIM. Its so adorable I just love it all.
Kim has used one of the new retro boy buttons and a Lil owl button on this page.
The retro boy buttons are 1 1/2 inches round and come in a set with a cute little dog featured on the second button. They will be making their grand debut soon along with a couple of other button designs that I am keeping under my hat til their launch.
Lil owl buttons have been a great seller and I don't have much fabric left so Im on the look out for some funky new owl designs.
OK thats about all the shares for today. Im hoping to have the shop open later this week and Ill be back to let you know when thats done so stay tuned.
TFL.

4 comments:

  1. i always love kim's work, and so insirational, love your new stuff too, yummo stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous new goodies Shell!!!!! And just love kim's work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these goodies! And thank you so much--my June bottlecap win arrived in the mail! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete